Your customer data is the key to unlocking sales beyond the wine club and tasting room. At Call for Wine we follow our own proven methodology for connecting with customers. This allows us to not only place calls from the data you provide initially, but to update and cleanse that data. We then use the clean data to profile your customers, isolating key buyers of certain wines and tailoring calls and offers accordingly
On our first pass, we call each and every customer on your list and qualify them. We establish a strict Do-Not-Call list for those who prefer not to be contacted and we segregate customers with non-working phone numbers for research and updating. Once we’ve compiled a list of qualified customers, we schedule them for contact two to three times per year.
The Call for Wine Difference
- Your customers are contacted no more than two to three times per year. This ensures that we prevent over-calling or "list burnout".
- At Call for Wine, we don’t limit our calls to club members; we call non-wine club customers as well, an untapped resource for many wineries.
- If a customer notifies us that he or she would prefer not to be called, we happily oblige. The customer is immediately added to the Do-Not-Call list and flagged as such in the database.
- We become your customers’ personal wine concierges. In turn your customers will often call us to inquire about new specials or to purchase additional wine.
- We obtain new addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses for replacement of any invalid data. This information is updated at least twice annually for each list.
- We obtain new shipping addresses and update expired credit card data for wine club members.
- We remove duplicate or out-of-date records and flag customers who are only temporarily inactive due to vacations or health issues.
Profile and Segment Customers
- We ask customers for their opinions about your wines and your services.
- We determine who the primary household wine connoisseur or buyer is.
- We track which of your wines are the customer’s favorites.
- We learn the customer’s buying history and inquire about the date they last visited your winery and tasting room.
- We determine specific buying patterns and establish long-term relationships to encourage repeat buys and return visits to your winery.