Developing and enhancing your customer relationships
In a challenging economy, wine club memberships are often viewed as luxury items by consumers, which means that they are a potential area for cut back. As a winery owner, your challenges are twofold:
- Finding new and creative ways of connecting with customers and of providing an experience which differentiates your club from the many other options available, and
- Preventing pending cancellations, or at minimum maintaining those relationships so that the customer is more likely to return once the economy strengthens (i.e. placing a membership on hold for a few months in lieu of cancellation, or encouraging the member to move to a club which offers a reduced frequency or lower price tier).
To stand out in a crowded marketplace and not only retain but grow memberships, it’s important that you find ways to generate more personalized, meaningful dialogues with your customers at every opportunity.
Call for Wine’s Customer Care Solutions are aimed at cultivating a more intimate relationship with your customers and club members:
- We’ll immediately inform you of any issue a customer may bring up so that you can provide prompt, proper service to your loyal followers.
- We update billing and shipping addresses as we speak with your customers, frequently reactivating former wine club members and converting subscribers to purchasers and purchasers to club members.
- We use social data intelligence and data hygiene to provide updates for addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
- We offer after-hours inbound call management and tour or tasting appointment setting.
We provide credit card appends and wine club credit card decline updates within 10 business days.